4/26/12

organization..




I’ve been Spring cleaning! I feel like all my STUFF is closing in on me and smothering me!! Of course I have a (what my son tells me very serious problem) with the fact that I can’t throw things away and get rid of them. However, I have found ways to better store all my STUFF.. Like this…  My cute new little min storage bins for my shoes.

The pictures show what shoes are in which little bin. They stack so nicely..
I also filled lots of space bags with sweaters and stuff  which take up far less room.








I am however, really getting better at throwing away. In fact, I’m getting so much better, that I even EMPTIED out this cupboard. And yes, EVEYRTHING was thrown away except for the phone books!!! How long till I fill it up again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO SILVERWOLVES!!!