5/9/12

Near Death


   I so look forward to the 2nd Wednesday of each month. I’ve started going to meetings where people who've had “near death experiences” come and speak and tell of what they experienced. I am so fascinated with it. I love that although the people might all come from different walks of life and they can be different religions, the message that they all have is the same no matter what. That God loves us all SOOOOOOooooo much and we are here for a reason and that there is a plan. That we need to be like Jesus and Love one another and SERVE one another. We all have our own purposes here on earth and that this life is so short in the big scheme of things and that we are not alone. And that there is of course, life after death.
     I do have to admit that I feel like I’m in a Walmart photo when I'm there cuz there are a few strange folks that attend. In fact, My friends and I have started giving people names like, “Hat guy” “ and Lawyer girl”. If nothing else it’s entertaining.  Anyway, like I said, I’m fascinated by the whole thing and love hearing and reading books about it. There you go. Another one of my hobbies..don’t judge me

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO SILVERWOLVES!!!