8/4/12

ADVENTURE

After a pretty stressful week, Marne and I headed to Logan in the new "MINI WINI".  






Stetson spent the week up at AFY, (Activities for Youth) on the campus up there and needed a ride home. And since Nicole, Rylar and Uncle Stan are up there, as well as the Logan Temple, we decided to head up on a little adventure. 
 I was real proud of myself for driving the RV. Even if it is a mini. It was fun to see everyone up there but sad to see that Stan had fallen that afternoon and knocked out both of his front teeth!! poor guy, I do not want to get old! He seems to be going down hill. :-(


Anyway one more temple off to check off the list. It was a great session!!! I didn't even fall asleep!! Yeah me!! Seriously, Got more out of it than I think I ever have and I am so thankful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GO SILVERWOLVES!!!