8/7/12

 
 
I Loved seeing this wall at my uncle Stan’s house of the family trees last weekend. I’ve been thinking so much lately about my ancestors and all that they have gone through. And especially with the month of July, those that came across the planes and went through so much persecution in the early days of the Church. I often wonder what I would’ve done if I had been alive then.. I'm just so thankful for all of them.I definitely want to take a drive up to this is the place and/or the lion house and do a tour. It's been so long and because of things our family has gone through the last few years from missions to becoming grandparents to everyday raising of children and seeing how the choices we make today will sooo impact generations to come...
Such a strange feeling when I saw this photo of my Grandma. I don’t remember when the last time I saw a picture of her and she’s been gone about 20 years.


My great grandparents and great great grandparents on on my dads, moms side..


My great grandparents and great great grandparents on my dads, dads side

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO SILVERWOLVES!!!